Personal Online Banking
Whether you’re at home, the office or on the road, if you have Internet access and a computer, you have access to your account 24/7. Plus, Personal Online Banking helps keep our communities green with paperless statements and electronic transactions. Discover what Personal Online Banking can do for you. These benefits include:
- Streamlining your payments with Online Bill Pay
- Transferring funds between your ASB accounts
- Viewing check images
- Downloading information to your personal financial software (e.g., Quicken® or Microsoft Money®)
- Creating personal finance reports
- Receiving email notifications
- Placing stop payments on checks without calling or visiting an Asheville Savings Bank Banking Center
- View your monthly statement in a secure online environment.
To begin enjoying the benefits of Personal Online Banking, click here.(link to online enrollment form) If you forgot your User ID, call Customer Support at 1-866-818-7024, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week excluding bank holidays.
Safe and Secure Login
Personal Online Banking’s advanced login authentication process helps protect you from fraudulent online activity. During the login process, the system uses device detection technology to recognize if your device (PC, laptop, tablet, mobile phone) has been used before to access the system.
In the event you use a device that you’ve not logged into in the past, you will be provided options to validate your identity which may include a one-time security code sent via text message or telephone call. If a phone is not available, you will be asked to answer a series of questions to validate your identity. All of these advanced security measures are in addition to your username and password. This helps us ensure that only authorized individuals can access your financial information online.
Online Bill Pay
Avoid the hassles of paper checks, buying stamps and over-the-phone payments with the ease and convenience of Online Bill Pay. Pay bills to any vendor simply by inputting their contact information. Payments can be recurring or one time.
With Bill Pay, you can:
- Pay all your bills online, free of charge
- Make payments to a business or individual
- Set your payment schedules in advance
- Schedule recurring payments for all your monthly bills
- View your complete payment history and track your payments
- Enjoy the peace of mind, you have Secure Sign On
To begin enjoying the benefits of Online Bill Pay, log in to Personal Online Banking and click on “Make Payments.” To view more information regarding payment information, click here.