Our NonProfit(1) Checking account rewards companies that serve others. Your tax-exempt company gets an exceptional interest rate that grows as your balance grows. Ask any banking center representative for the current rates.
- $100 Minimum Balance to open
- Earns interest on daily collected balance over $1,000
- No monthly statement fee
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay(2)
- Free Mobile Banking (2)
- Monthly statements with imaged checks
- No coin and currency fees
- First 400 transactions processed per statement cycle for no charge. A fee of $0.40 will be charged for each transaction in excess of 400 during a statement cycle. Transactions include deposits, deposited items, checks paid, debits, online bill payments, and electronic debits and credits
- FDIC insured
Additional services include:
Other fees and charges may apply. Please contact your local Banking Center for complete details. To view our Terms and Conditions Disclosure, click here.
(1) To open a NonProfit account, you must provide proof that the organization is tax exempt under Section 501(c) (3), 501(c) (4), 501(c) (6), 501(c) (10), or 501(c) (19) as defined by the Internal Revenue Code. Homeowner associations as defined by section 528 of the Internal Revenue Code are also eligible.
(2) Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier fees may apply.
(3) Subject to approval.
Have questions? Visit our FAQ page.