Remote Deposit Capture
Remote Deposit Capture allows businesses to scan checks and send images electronically to Asheville Savings Bank from their own office environment rather than depositing paper originals at one of our offices. Customers use the Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) software and a check scanner to create electronic deposits. An electronic deposit ticket is automatically created for each deposit. Customers balance the deposit before transmitting to Asheville Savings Bank for clearing.
- Customers no longer need to purchase deposit tickets (or purchase less)
- Saves time on trips to the bank
- No waiting in line to make deposits
- Green banking solution – saves fuel and paper
- Employee safety – employees do not leave the office to make deposits
- Same day availability for deposits transmitted by 5:00 pm (6:00PM on Friday) on a business day
- Electronic research available
- Monthly Service Charge=$40, each additional location=$20
- Set-up Charge=$150
- Customer provides scanner
SPECIAL PROMOTION: We have waived the set up and monthly fees for the first six months! Once you try Remote Deposit Capture, you will never want to give it up!
*Other fees may apply. Visit any banking center for details.
For more information or to get started with this service contact any Asheville Savings Bank representative today.
Download a printable page with more details here.