Whether you use your checking account once a day, or just once a month, we have a full range of diverse checking accounts and supporting services.
All Asheville Savings Bank checking accounts come with the following benefits - all at no extra charge to you. Select the account that best meets your needs.
Benefits in Every Checking Account
Download our product comparison sheet.
*Subject to approval
**Shipping charges may apply
***Account requirements (must be met each qualification period):
- Have 10 debit card purchases settle to your account in the qualification period. (ATM Transactions, Account-to-Account (A2A) Payment Transactions and other transactions not processed through the Visa network are not considered purchases).
- Have at least one of the following ACH transactions post to the account in the qualification period: Direct Deposit, ACH Draft or Online Bill Payment.
- Sign up for, receive and view eStatements, which includes acceptance of the online terms and conditions on this website. If your Asheville Savings Bank Online Banking is inactive for 90 days, this service will be discontinued and you will be unable to receive eStatements. This will result in the Premium Interest Rate qualification NOT being met.
- Qualification Period Dates
If requirements are not met:
- You will still earn the minimum rate tier on your checking balance
- ATM fees will not be refunded
****ATM fees assessed by US banks will be refunded up to $4.99 per transaction for each statement cycle that qualifications are met. Refunds are not issued for international ATM fees
*****Limit: Two (2) boxes per year